Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Critter 100, People 0

For those of you who know me, you know that I love to play games.  I, however, HATE losing them.  This battle with the critter, I fear, has become a game in which I am the ultimate loser.... 

Last night it sounded like the Kentucky Derby was taking place within the walls of the house.  Aside from the ridiculous hats, I swear I could hear the critter (and friends now it seems) laughing as they raced through the walls.  I am well convinced that we have lost. Another night of empty traps and the worst of it is the critter poop left on top of the trap.  Yes, it apparently sits on top of the trap each night.  This only leaves me with two final conclusions:

1.  We are not so smart.
2.  The critters are NOT going to fit inside a mouse trap.

No comments:

Post a Comment