Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Massive failure, Mr. Weatherman

I waited all morning to go for a hike.  Watching the weather forecast drop from a 50% chance of rain down to 0%.  I figured I was now safe to hike and stay dry. 
 
The spitting started as I pulled out of the driveway.  This progressed to a very light drizzle as I drove.  By the time I reached the Brownsville Trail parking lot (only a few minutes from the house), it was raining steadily.  And as if that weren't enough, a complete downpour began immediately upon me stepping out of the car!  I figured it couldn't rain this hard for too long, but 40 minutes later it was still going strong.  The dogs and myself were completely soaked.  I actually wished I had goggles to keep the water out of my eyes! Of course, as I got back to the car, the rain stopped as quickly as it had started!
 
 
All I can say is, "Wow, Mr. Weatherman, that was a massive failure!"

No comments:

Post a Comment