Tuesday, November 5, 2013

100% Productivity!

The past few days we've been having a debate after collecting our eggs.  We've had 7 eggs consistently.  The two conclusions we reached were either (A) one hen was not yet laying, or (B) two hens were on an every-other-day schedule.  Today, the laying boxes were full all morning, and I had to laugh as two hens tried to squeeze into one box.  The remaining ladies stood below, patiently awaiting their turns, clucking away as if to cheer the other hens on.  I went out early today, since there was such busy activity this morning, and found 8 eggs!  I was quickly reminded that I am officially way too into my chickens as I congratulated the girls for a job well done.  So as of today, we are officially at 100% productivity!

No comments:

Post a Comment