Saturday, November 9, 2013

Hide-and-Go-Seek

This morning I went out to the pigs to give them their morning snack before leaving for work.  Normally the girls are waiting for me at the gait snorting gaily, waiting to eat. 
This morning, I was met with silence.

 I poked around in their hay - no pigs.
I called to the girls - no pigs.
I walked up the hill and searched their pen - no pigs. 
I went back into the barn to check their stall - no pigs.

At this point, panic sets in.  I lost the pigs!  I'm leaving the barn wondering where the two could have possibly run off to and I hear a rustling of leaves and the familiar sound on grunting.  PIGS!  The girls were simply hiding in the leaves....or sleeping, but I prefer to think it was a fun game.  Found you!  I win! 


No comments:

Post a Comment